Creating new experiences for users
In 2021, IndoorAtlas became an ArubaEdge Technology Partner. Indoor positioning is an essential technology foundation for our partners on which indoor location-aware solutions are being built. Examples of such solutions are:
- Wayfinding in healthcare complexes
- Location-based advertising and marketing in retail
- Finding meeting rooms and colleagues in corporate campuses
- Finding and tracking assets inside buildings
The cost-efficiency of the indoor location technology and the required supporting infrastructure are key factors affecting the ROI of indoor location-based services.
IndoorAtlas’ technological advantages enable cost-efficient implementation of completely new user experiences and location-based services to Aruba’s customers. IndoorAtlas’ professional workflow and deployment tooling with powerful quality management analytics provides a solid foundation for successful deployments in global scale.
Aruba’s objective is to transform data into business outcomes at the Intelligent Edge while creating new experiences for users. For example, imagine people at a large public venue like a sports stadium or a museum where users’ mobile experience can be improved with turn-by-turn navigation or augmented reality – IndoorAtlas’ location platform enables this.
Why Aruba and IndoorAtlas
By utilising Aruba’s customers’ existing access point infrastructures, IndoorAtlas extends the infrastructures’ indoor location capabilities to a completely new level. IndoorAtlas platform complements an existing infrastructure and its location-based service potential in multiple ways:
- IndoorAtlas’ cross platform technology leverages Aruba’s customers’ existing access point infrastructures to enable location-based solutions with high accuracy and low cost
- IndoorAtlas’ geolocation-aware augmented reality (AR) enables a completely new indoor navigation experience and other location-based AR applications
- IndoorAtlas works in heterogeneous access point infrastructures and provides support for extending the deployment coverage with battery powered beacons
- IndoorAtlas offers an industry-leading sensor fusion technology stack for indoor positioning combining WiFi, BLE, geomagnetic, pedestrian dead reckoning (PDR), barometric pressure, GPS, and visual inertial odometry (VIO) based technologies into an easy to use and commercially proven cross-platform SDK
Explore how location-awareness can transform your business
Taking you to the best deals at the airport
Smart carts with built-in location-finding and other services have arrived at the San Diego International airport.
Location-aware services in sprawling campuses
The Hong Kong Science and Technology Park bridges innovators to turn ideas into market-ready solutions.
Driving great employee experiences
The role of workplace services is critical in creating great employee experiences.
Unlocking value with Location Intelligence
Location Intelligence solutions and location-based services in the forefront of new indoor experiences.
Hyper-local maps and navigation for millions
Delivering new user experiences and building new location-based businesses in Japan.
Becoming a world-renowned event location
Jaarbeurs is the place to be for all kinds of events.